Thursday, April 26, 2007

for some reason, i don't work much this weekend. i feel weird when i don't work...i'll have what seems to be massive time on my hands. last weekend i was in chicago, so i thought i'd be working this weekend but it seems i'm not. i guess i'll just get caught up on things. go get some applications and do some cleaning, maybe wash my car, put down some mo' money on my bike which is inching closer and closer to being mine, and just try to organize my life physically and mentally. my roommates will be out of town as well so i'll also have the place to myself.

life's a weird little pony. i'm teetering lately for reasons i'd rather not get into now especially since i'm waiting for a certain talk with a certain someone about certain things which will absolutely help in giving me less random frantic thoughts and sleepless nights.

all can be well.


No comments: